Sera Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGo to Wolfquest

Dying Moon

Go down 
+4
Ashen
Klutches
Rune
IT
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

Dying Moon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 am

Rune walked over to the meat after Kodiak had gotton his share. He clamped his jaw around another leg. He chew at the leg till it came clear off the body. He grabed the piece of meat into his mouth and walked over, away from the elk, and layed down. He let out a small grin before he bit into his prize.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Lead Hunter
Kane

Male Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Kane ate happily, enjoying the sensation of the elk meat. But he smelled something nearby, a coyote perhaps?
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Within a few seconds of Kane scenting something, Kodiak scented it too. His head shot up from his elk leg and his ears stood straight on his head. He slowly got up from his meat and raised his hackles, making himself look bigger than he was, making himself look huge. He scanned the area around him and his pack, curling his lip back until he let out a bone chilling snarl that echoed across the land. His eyes grew fierce and intense, knowing that the Crying Symphony Pack was growing nearer. His body tensed and his muscle rippled underneath his fur. He clicked his jaw a few times, still scanning the area carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://seraserenade.rpg-board.net
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Rune was chewing his last bite of meat when the scent hit his nose. A low growl escaped his throat, as he stood up, the bone of the elk droping to the ground with a soft thud. He reconized the scent as the Cring Symphony Pack. He scanned the area around himself, knowing that they were near. He heard a shuffle of leaves coming from a nearby section of forest. He snarled, turning towards the direction of the sound, the stench of the Crying Smpathy Pack growing ever so closer.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton
Hand
Skeleton

Female Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm just notifying you guys that I won't be posting for a bit. It'll only be for a few days, just until my thought process comes back to normal. xD
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Just then, the Crying Symphony Pack leader, Roost, rushed out from the bushes and lunged at Kodiak, knocking him off balance and sending them both rolling across the dusty ground. The rest of the Crying Symphony Pack appeared from where Roost had come from, leaping at the Sera Serenade Pack in an effort to chase them off and keep the elk for themselves.

Kodiak let out a horrifying snarl that sounded more like a roar, flinging Roost off of him using his body's stength. He heard Roost hit the the ground hard, and Kodiak quickly leaped up and pinned Roost to the ground, crushing Roost into the Earth with his body weight. He clamped his jaws down into his inner shoulder, causing Roost to let out a cry of agony. Kodiak then felt Roost rake his hind claws down Kodiak's stomach, causing Kodiak to let out a quick whimper and leap off of Roost. Both of them stood up, and began circling each other. Kodiak's eyes stared into Roost's like daggers, Roost returning the ferocious stare back. They both continued snarling at each other, still moving in a circle, their paws moving in perfect synch with their foe's.

Last edited by Kodiak on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kane
Lead Hunter
Kane

Male Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Attacks a wolf from the crying symphony pack, and bites into his neck, trying to wound badly but not kill, he was waiting for Kodiak's orders to kill.Pins the other wolf to the ground still awaiting the order.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Rune lets out a snarl as a Crying Symphony Pack member came flying out of the bushes near him. Within a split second, Rune met mid air with the black male, collideing into him. Rune rebounded quickley, before the enemy had a chance to recover. Loungeing at the wolf, Rune bit into the wolves neck, the blood oozing from the wound. With a wip of his face, Rune pulled a chunck of skin off the neck, opening the already bleeding wound more.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw another Crying Symphony Pack wolf come towards him, With a snarl and flick of his tail, leaveing the bleeding black male be, he attacked.
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Kodiak and Roost both lunged at each other at the same time, but Kodiak was stronger. He knocked Roost over and bit down on him hard multiple times as they once again rolled across the ground, sending dust flying everywhere around them. Kodiak then felt Roost trip him, and Kodiak rolled away from Roost, finally stopping once he hit a rock hard. Before Kodiak could recover, Roost body checked him into the rock once again, causing Kodiak to yowl in pain. Blood seeped from Kodiak's shoulder and his side, while Roost's chest was the part that was bleeding on his opponent. Just as Roost went to bodycheck Kodiak, Kodiak grabbed Roost mid- check and flipped him onto his back, lunging at the throat afterward. But Roost managed to dodge Kodiak's attempt at Roost's neck, and instead chomped down on Kodiak's left foreleg. Kodiak let out another snarl, and bit down into Roost's stomach. Roost let out a blood curdling yowl, pushing Kodiak away with his hind legs and backing up, limping heavily. Kodiak turned around to face Roost once again, him limping heavily as well on his left foreleg that Roost had bit down on. Roost had bruised the bone.

Kodiak let out a ferocious snarl directed at Roost. "Get out, NOW!" He lunged went to lunge at Roost again only to have another Crying Symphony Pack member knock him over from the side mid lunge, causing Kodiak to slide across the ground once again.
The wolf, Shayman, which was second in command in the Crying Symphony Pack, was the one that had intercepted Kodiak's attack. As Kodiak finished sliding across the ground form the blow, he felt a body crash onto his and pin him to the ground at full force. Shayman saw Kodiak's leg wound, and decided to add to it by biting down hard on the shoulder on the same side as his damaged leg. Kodiak let out a pain filled whine as he bit down. He did not wish to kill, but if he didn't in this case, he knew either his pack or himself would be the ones that would suffer. And was not going to let that happen. Kodiak let out a battle cry and locked his jaw around Shayman's neck, still pinned to the ground. He then ripped it out savagely, killing Shayman instantly. Shayman's dead body fell onto Kodiak, putting pressure on his wounded leg and shoulder, he let out a yelp of pain, then pushed the body off of him.

He forced himself to stand, though his body quivered from the tremendous pain in the left side of his body. He glared at Roost, who stood in shock at the sight of his fallen Deputy. Roost shook his head, then howled for the pack to retreat. Kodiak watched as Roost fled into the direction of their territory, the rest of his pack following. Once they had left, Kodiak sat down on the ground, trying to pretend that the left side of him was alright despite the blood that seeped from his wounds. He scrunched up his face in pain when he moved his left shoulder wrong when sitting down, but wiped it off quickly and began to look over the rest of the hunting faction to make sure they were alright. Kodiak knew that the only reason Roost had stopped fighting was because he was in shock of losing his deputy. If that hadn't happened, Kodiak's side would have fallen.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Rune was circleing and about to attack his other opponent when The Crying Symphony Pack's leader, Roost, called for there retreat. Rune let out a warning bark as they retreated. Rune turned back to his pack mates, seeing if they were ok. Out of the corner of his eye, Rune saw Kodiak wince as he sat down, but then quickly cover it up. Not to make a big deal out of it, Rune kept quite, ignoreing what he had seen. But he decided to keep an eye on his leader anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Eye
Sun

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 pm

A Female Coyote sniffs the air, scenting elk.She comes closer, away from her den and pups to investigate.(Yes I have Pups sorry if I cant do this but i had to say it, my mate left me...grrr...)She sees wolves, and fearing for her pups lives rushes in the den curls around the pups and trys desperatley to keep them quiet.She had heard a yelp of pain, and she smelled blood.She was too tired of taking care of pups alone to leave the den now though.Sun was a rather elegant coyote,who once had a mate,but then her mate thought that he had better things to do than to care for pups so he left her alone.Sun was tired night and day because she took care of pups alone,and her den was very close to the Hunting grounds and the Sera Serenade pack.She eyed the wolves from her den now wondering if they would let her be,she was sure they had caught her scent.

Last edited by Sun on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skeleton
Hand
Skeleton

Female Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Eh...sorry guys, I'm going to have to drop out of roleplaying. I was gone for awhile because of both school and getting surgery, so I have NO idea what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Lead Hunter
Kane

Male Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Kane flicked his ears towards the sound of paws in the nearby brush.He stood up and wealked over and crouched, sniffing the air quietly.He then barked quietly to the others,"I hear pups over there, and I smell a coyote!"
Back to top Go down
Lyenza

Lyenza

Female Posts : 8
Location : In Slough Creek, wondering around in the Moons Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:52 am

Zaroques nuzzle lifted into the air, hearing rusteling sounds in the bush with Kane. She wonderd around not making a sound and found herself watching a Coyote.

"Kane? Do you think she has pups?" Zaroque asked Kane confuised.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Lead Hunter
Kane

Male Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Kane watched too. He said quietly,"I think so, and she seems to know that we are here,she probaly thinks we are going to try and harm her pups."
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Kodiak's eyes shifted to where Kane and Zaroque were. Kodiak began walking over to them, hiding his limp the best he could. He inhaled deeply through his nose, the scent of coyotes filling his nostrils. He flicked his tail slightly and his ears twitched, a little bit of curiosity appearing in his dull mustard eyes. If the female and pups are there, that should mean that the father is nearby too. He thought, concern replacing the curiosity in his eyes. The coyotes could become violent.

Kodiak quickly wiped away the concern from his face and replaced it with a firm expression. "We know your there, so you might as well show yourself." He barked, his voice not threatening but still deep and strong.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Eye
Sun

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Sun heard Kodiak's bark. She pushed her pups to the back of the den then slowly crept out,tail between legs and lowering herself to the ground in submission.
Back to top Go down
Lyenza

Lyenza

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Zaroque quickly turned to Kodiak snarling saying

"I was meant to do that" She snapped and snarled, then turned her head slowly back to the Coyote.
She lifted her Black dirty Lip while lowering her head and looking up at the Coyote doing a very aggressive Growl.

She barked quickly and more aggressively than Kodiak. But not much.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Eye
Sun

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Sun quickly stepped back a pace, startled by the aggression. She then stood up her full height, curling her lip back and baring her teeth. Emitting a low growl the hairs on the back of her neck stood to make her look bigger.
Back to top Go down
Lyenza

Lyenza

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:55 am

"You dare to growl at a Pack?" Zaroque said startled "What a foolish animal"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Eye
Sun

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Sun then opened her jaws and clacked her teeth together loudly,( a sign of aggression in the canine family[url][/url]). She then stood tall head held high and barked loudly,"Ah, but you have a pack to help PROTECT you, if you were alone you would be dead by now and lying at my paws!" Then Sun looked a bit sad for a minute and looked up and snarled saying,"MY MATE LEFT ME! Do you know how much anger I must have locked up?!" she then paused and looked up tears falling down the her muzzle,"I DONT have a pack, ive been alone ever since I had these pups, you should think of yourself as one of the lucky ones.I love my pups though, they are the only family I have, so I will fight to the death to protect them!"
Back to top Go down
Kane
Lead Hunter
Kane

Male Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Kane felt bad for the coyote, he looked at Zaroque and Kodiak to see if their expressions had changed.
Back to top Go down
Lyenza

Lyenza

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:11 am

Zaroque's tail had raised high I aggression.

"If it wasn't for our great Canine kind, you would be extinct, thankfully. Wolves are kind, we kill you. But we kill your Pups"
Back to top Go down
Kane
Lead Hunter
Kane

Male Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Kane flicked his ears nervously, thinking about what would come next.

Last edited by Kane on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops Well, my sister is nosy and I was bored and tired of waiting, my sis walked it I pressed enter on accident... so thats why I spoke for Sun)
Back to top Go down
Lyenza

Lyenza

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:55 pm

"And what you said was wrong" Zaroque said getting her own Back.

"Run away Coyote, FYI we are a full grown Pack, and your just a small coyote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying Moon   Dying Moon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dying Moon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sera Serenade :: Sera Serenade [Other Topic Discussion] :: Pack Roleplaying-
Jump to: