Sera Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGo to Wolfquest

The New Date for the Multiplayer Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

The New Date for the Multiplayer Game Empty
PostSubject: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Game name: SeraSerenade
Game pass: omnom
Game type: Private
Game host: Kodiak
Date: Saturday Febuary 13th
Time: 1:00pm (Eastern Time)

If ten minutes goes past the time the game was supposed to be made and it is not, then I would like either Klutches or Rune to create it. If this happens, most likely the reason why I did not show up is because my parents chose to take us all out for a "shopping day", which we do some weekends O.e but I should be able to come and create the game at the correct time and date
Back to top Go down
https://seraserenade.rpg-board.net
Sun
Eye
Sun

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Hmm...I can Problaly make it.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:33 pm

I'll be there Kodiak :]
Back to top Go down
Skeleton
Hand
Skeleton

Female Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 pm

I'll probably be there. Sorry I haven't been around, surgery has kept me away from the computer, along with school stuff. D:
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:26 am

Thats alright Skelly =D

and just a reminder to everyone that the game is tomorrow at 1:00pm!

Be excited, be very excited =P
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:51 am

I am x3! lol

I'm there, checking to see if someone has made it. If not, Ill make it.
Back to top Go down
boltthewolf
Keeper
boltthewolf

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: hi   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:05 pm

hi there i went there just now but it makes me type the pack name and all so you wouldnt know if it's still up or not or if it's full i liked the old private server better as it showed if it was up and if there was any open space left now you have to do guess work so i tried all that and it said it didnt exist so i guess i cant even make it so other pack members can meet me oh and should say if its slough creek or the moutain where it would be at lol
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:01 pm

I hosted it, but now one came. It would of been at 11 am your time anyways. Kodiak will reschudle it soon.
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:41 pm

SORRRRYYYY EVERYONEEE >.<

My mom decided to surprise me by taking me out to the mall to buy valentine gifts since I can't get to a mall without getting a ride from someone. She told me we were just going to pick something up from a relatives house and be right back home, then she decided to stop by the mall too >.<

I am so incredibly sorry!! I opened up a game just now with the same gamename and pass, since I didn't see it open (then again I'm almost three hours late >.<) and it seems like no one was able to access a game.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Its ok Kodi :3
Back to top Go down
boltthewolf
Keeper
boltthewolf

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:32 pm

aww still would be nice if they didnt hide what pack was on in private mode it would been lot easier for more to come then

also i can host it with that same info as i'll keep myself in it to keep it open if anyone want me to do that ljust reply and i'll open it up and keep it going cause some of us may take over an hour before coming back on here to see since they had to make it impossible for private games to be on or not
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:07 pm

I have a pirvate game up now with the same info Bolt if you wanna join, me and Rune are in it Smile

*edit*

The game is now closed
Back to top Go down
boltthewolf
Keeper
boltthewolf

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 pm

aww i missed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Date for the Multiplayer Game   The New Date for the Multiplayer Game Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Date for the Multiplayer Game
Page 1 of 1