Sera Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGo to Wolfquest

Sera Serenade Pack Ranks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

Sera Serenade Pack Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Sera Serenade Pack [Ranks]:

Leader: Kodiak (Kodiak)

Hands:
- Ashen ([Finch])
- Ace (Skeleton)

Lead Hunters:
- Kane (CelestialOkami)
- Rune (AlphaWolfPaw)
- Klutches (Klutches)

Eyes:
Silver (XxSilverwolfxX)
Windy (WindSpringWolf)
Nzuri (Leonarose)
Cosmic (fuego_lobo)
Sun (SunTheCoyote)

Keepers:
Seze (Dustymew)
Crag (CragsterEagle)
Bolty (boltthewolf)

Aid:
Cenetri (Canis Lupus Signatus)
Wilderness (Yogi)
Talutah (MexicoWolf)

No Prints:
Shadow (-Shikai-)

Mockers:
- Twilight (WolvesxxX)
- Amico (Wolfsala)
- Eclipse (Sky Eclipse)

*Note: when there is an “ - ” underneath one of the ranks, that means that there are limited spots for that specific rank.

Sera Serenade Pack [Rank Guide]:

Leader – The Leader is the one that leads the pack and keeps everything together. I think the Leader rank is pretty self explanatory. In certain cases, the Leader will make the final decision, but mainly decisions will be put to a vote.

Hands – Hands are the two users that are second in command. They take charge when the leader is not present, and vote with the leader on making final decisions. Hands are not permitted to make extremely important decisions on their own, even if the leader is not present.

Lead Hunters – Everyone is going to participate in hunting, however the Lead Hunters are the ones that lead the hunting factions and lead the other hunters to where the faction is going to hunt. Lead Hunters will sometimes participate in final decision making.

Eyes – Eyes are the users that keep a special look out for dead elk, elk herds, bears, and any other threats that they find nearby and notify the rest of the pack about it.

Keepers – Keepers are the users that stay with killed meat if the other pack members have to check on something else for a few minutes but don’t want coyotes or bears to take a bite out of the pack’s kill. Another thing keepers do is if someone is stalking or driving a certain elk from the herd but are too injured to follow it any longer, the Keepers are called to keep an eye on the elk and make sure it doesn’t wander away to the point where no one can find it again.

Aid – The Aid are users that will locate a user that is too injured and weak to do much. An Aid will then try and find something to eat nearby (or kill a hare for them), and lead the injured user to it so that they can regain health and the user is not wandering around aimlessly trying to find something to eat.
No Prints – No Prints are the ones that basically have no specific rank. They help ranks that need extra help with something, or fill in for a rank if there is none available at the time.

Mockers – Mockers are used mainly as distractions while the rest of the pack does what is needed. If, let’s say, a bear was pestering the pack while the pack was trying to regain health from an elk carcass, it would be the Mocker’s job to annoy the bear enough so that the bear was paying the most attention to them and the pack could continue with what they were doing safely.

Last edited by Kodiak on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://seraserenade.rpg-board.net
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:48 am

Hey Kodiak, could I be added to the site under Lead Hunter since you've approved me and added me the topic thread?
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Lol yeah I'll update the list now
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Haha thank you, I feels so special now XD.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Of Course, You are special! lol
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Lol aw thanks Rune, I must be if I'm in an amazing pack with amazing members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Your welcome Very Happy
I always enjoy the happiness of others! flower <--- like this flower, its very happy xD
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:26 pm

You are amusing people XD
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Lol agreed I love how Rune adds in the over-happy flower LOL ah I love you guyz XD.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:16 pm

I know, you guys are the best xD!
Im very humorous if you didnt figure that out all ready. What a Face lol
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Haha I see cyclops literally. Lol I like the afro smiley, anyway, back on topic I like the newly added colors Kodiak.
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Thanks, I was trying to get it to work when I first put up the forum, but for some reason it wasn't cooperating until now XD

anyways I think we should make and Off Topic Topic in Other Topic Discussion on the site instead of chatting on the ranks page =P
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Ah yes, I understand you want to keep things organized on your forums. Understandable.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:35 am

Yes that would be a good idea, sorry for leading us off topic Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:21 pm

As am I. I sometimes get involved 'too' much in conversations, thus leading to things non-topic related. My bad.
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:51 pm

It's alright XD
Back to top Go down
boltthewolf
Keeper
boltthewolf

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:13 pm

hi there im a new member waiting to see what rank i would fit in. thanks for accepting me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sun
Eye
Sun

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:55 pm

You know sice im a coyote i would problay do best as a mocker,but i like my rank. Like a Star @ heaven
sunny <-----this is me Sun.
Sunny Day... lol!
I make happy flowers grow lol. flower
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:18 pm

boltthewolf wrote:
hi there im a new member waiting to see what rank i would fit in. thanks for accepting me Very Happy

I already set up your rank as Keeper Bolty =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Ranks   Sera Serenade Pack Ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

Sera Serenade Pack Ranks
Page 1 of 1