Sera Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGo to Wolfquest

Sera Serenade Pack Rules

Go down 
+2
Windy
IT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

Sera Serenade Pack Rules Empty
PostSubject: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Sera Serenade Pack [Rules]

1. Do not use put downs or insult another pack member

2. If you are inactive for three weeks without any previous notification as to why, you will be taken out of the pack

3. If you are exiled from the pack or your application was not approved, please do not try to rejoin with or without a new wolf

4. Do not spam

5. Do not post things that are considered inappropriate

6. Do not beg to become a higher rank, as this is highly annoying and will most likely get you nowhere fast

7. Don’t cause drama inside the Sera Serenata Pack or with other packs

8. Multiplayer mates in the pack are allowed, though not looked highly upon. Also, if you choose to have a multiplayer mate in the pack, please refrain from acting too “lovey dovey” or acting inappropriate.

9. Roleplaying is allowed, just please don’t go overboard with it or get angry if another pack member does not want to rp

10. Do not use vulgar language

11. There are no “pups” in the pack. I have seen way too many people on the game get too into the “wolf family” mode, up to the point where you feel like your drowning in a sea of sweetness. Being a pup is not available in multiplayer anyways

12. If you join the pack, you are required to join the pack website (site is still being completed, but it is up)

13. Do not double post

Last edited by Kodiak on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://seraserenade.rpg-board.net
Windy

Windy

Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:34 am

Could I ask? Are we not allowed to double post?
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:03 pm

I would prefer you only double post if you really have to, but either than that no double posting please =)
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 am

While we Role play, do you have a rule for how much we post at a time?
Meaning like we have to post at least 3 sentences at a time or can we just post how much we want to?
Back to top Go down
Amico
Mocker

Female Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:21 am

Rune wrote:
While we Role play, do you have a rule for how much we post at a time?
Meaning like we have to post at least 3 sentences at a time or can we just post how much we want to?

Yes i was gonna ask that aswell, as in a lot of sites i have joined do say" 5 sentences in one post." Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:51 pm

A paragraph (4-5 sentences) is the minimum amount

I have to add all these new things you guys are thinking of to the rules XD
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

xD.... ok sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:07 am

Hey guys, just one quick question. I was reviewing the rules and noticed that one of them says not to beg for a higher rank, I was just wondering, is there a way members may earn higher ranks or are we to remain in the same rank we assigned for? Either way doesn't matter to me, just merely curious Wink
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:48 am

That is a good question... good eye cyclops lol
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:34 am

Haha thanks, I've noticed many other packs do rank promotions for good behavior, being active, etc. I wanted to know if that same rule applies here, but that's most packs, I repect the fact that Sera Serenade is creative and different Smile
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Yes, Sera Serenade is different. Maybe we'll have a different way of obtaining higher ranks, If we even will do that at all.
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Ah yes, good point. And yes Sera Serenade does have different ranks, but different is good, it shows that we are willing to step out of the crowd and shine as unique individuals. Anyway, hope to get the 411 on promotions Smile
Back to top Go down
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:30 pm

What I meant by begging for a higher rank was mainly someone begging to be a Hand, but it's good of you to bring the question up XD

The ranks in the Sera Serenade Pack are all equal to each other (except for Hands and Leaders), which means for example, No Prints are no better than Eyes, Eyes are no better than The Aid, etc. The ranks are all equal, each just require a different job.

However, what I might end up doing is if I find a user that really stands out or is doing something that is considered to be good and admirable by the Hands and myself, then one of these might happen:

- User is put as a special rank for a certain amount of time (a new rank will be created)
- User is given a gift by the Hands and myself (nothing that will require any personal info, don't worry XD)
- User will get special recognition on the main page of the site
- In extremely rare cases, a new rank might be offered to the user as a permanant position (a new rank will be created)
- In another extremely rare case, myself and the Hands might open up an extra Hand position for the user

The last two will barely happen at all, so don't be dissapointed if those do not happen to you. I might add a few more prizes if I think of any, but right now that's all I got XD
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Ok thanks for the descriptive answer Kodi, helps a lot. And I hope I didn't come off as 'begging' for a rank, I really had no intention, I'm happy right where I'm at Smile And I honestly think your ideas are a great aspect for the pack, when a member has done really good. Also, thanks for adding that all the ranks are equal and not superior to one another, I didn't know this until now. Haha I guess you learn something new everyday eh? XD.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Thanks for the answer Kodiak.
Back to top Go down
Klutches
Lead Hunter
Klutches

Male Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Yes, as Rune and I said, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sun
Eye
Sun

Female Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Um... with the rule that says no pups...., I have pups is that ok? I mean im theyre not really a major part yet, their eyes are not open yet, is it ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sera Serenade Pack Rules   Sera Serenade Pack Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Sera Serenade Pack Rules
Page 1 of 1