Sera Serenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGo to Wolfquest

Roleplaying Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IT
Pack Leader
IT

Female Gemini Pig

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Roleplaying Rules

1. If the rp you are starting is not about the pack, the please put a " [Other] " at the end of your rping topic title

2. Posts have to be a minimum of a paragraph (4-5 sentences)

3. Please keep things kid friendly. The only un-kid friendly things that I will accept (as long as it is not used too often) is gore and swearing. However, if there is gore in your post, then please put a large " [G] " at the top of your post to symbolize gore. If your post contains swearing, then please put a large " [L] " at the top of your post to symbolize language. That way a user has a warning if something non-kid friendly is in the post and they can decide whether or not they wish to read it.

4. Please actually read the posts posted before you before you post one in the topic yourself. If everyone knows what is going on, things will run much smoother in the rp

5. Anyone is welcome to create an rp topic

6. If an issue between two users arises, notify the Leader or one of the Hands ASAP

7. Do not powerplay

8. Do not tell someone to leave the rp. If someone is causing trouble in the topic and you want them kicked out of your rp thread, notify the Leader or one of the Hands to deal with it

9. Please write your posts in thrid person.
Example of what not to do:
I padded across the clearing toward the intruder, baring my sharp blood stained fangs at them.

Example of the correct way to write your post:
Kodiak padded across the clearing toward the intruder, baring his sharp blood stained fangs at them.

Have fun rping guys albino

Last edited by Kodiak on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://seraserenade.rpg-board.net
Rune
Lead Hunter
Rune

Male Aries Rat

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 pm

oh, I will xD! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sun
Eye
Sun

Female Gemini Rat

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Is it okay to have pretend pups?(like your mate left you or something and no breeeding or anything, that would be weird.)
I mean, im a coyote so....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Rules
Page 1 of 1